Hickory – Crescent Moon Cafe & The Catawba Valley Guardian Ad Litem Association are hosting the 3rd Annual Wish Upon the Moon, a fundraiser and silent auction at Crescent Moon on Saturday, December 2nd from 11am-2am to raise money for abused and neglected children in foster care in Burke, Caldwell and Catawba counties. 100% of the funds raised from this event will be used to support the CVGALA work in our local community.
We will have local craft beers on tap donated by the brewers, baskets made from donations by local businesses and 100% of the proceeds will go to the children!
This year we are also having a Community Basket Contest!
How It Works:
1) Pick a team: your co-workers, family, or friends and email your team name to: catawbavalleyGALA@gmail.com
2) Pick a theme for your basket.
3) Everyone on the team brings items for the basket.
4) Build your eye catching basket with a team tag and give us the total value of your basket. Minimum starting bids are half the value.
5) Basket pickup/drop off is November 27 through December 1.
The Basket that raises the most money wins a trophy and $100 Gift Card to Crescent Moon!
Crescent Moon Cafe is located at 256 1st Ave NW Hickory, North Carolina, 28601 in downtown Hickory.
Catawba Valley Guardian ad Litem Association is a non-profit organization.
CVGALA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit created to educate the public about the need for Guardian ad Litem volunteers and to raise funds for foster children in our program.