Hickory – The Hickory Playground’s Second Annual Gala for the Arts will be a celebration of creativity, visual arts and visual artists, and it will be a night to raise financial support for the arts departments of public schools in Catawba County, North Carolina!
Tickets are $18 online at http://HPGgala.eventbrite.com/ or $20 at the door. Appetizers and beverages are provided.
70% of your purchase of any visual art goes to the artist you purchase from, and the remaining 30% goes to the Hickory Playground, Inc.’s efforts to support the arts in Catawba County public schools!
Please come out, celebrate good art and good music with us, and support your community on Friday, May 31 from 6:30-9:00 PM at Fanjoy Labrenz Studio, 215 1st Avenue Southwest, Hickory, NC 28602.
Students and Teachers are eligible to receive FREE Tickets to the HPG Gala. Contact Dylan @ email@example.com to get on the HPG Comp. List.
Photo: Morgan Honeycutt (artist and designer of the Hickory Playground logo) at the Gala for the Arts, June 2nd, 2018.