Hickory – The Hickory Winter Farmers Market has shortened its hours due to COVID19. Join us this Saturday, March 28, outside at the Hickory Soup Kitchen located at 110 2nd St. Place SE, Hickory, from 10am – 12pm.
WE WILL BE OPERATING A LIMITED MARKET AND ASK YOU TO PLEASE BE MINDFUL AND FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
– Please do not come to the market if you are not feeling well
– We have spaced the vendors, and are asking that guests please be mindful of the 6’ social distancing recommended by the CDC
– Please only one person at a booth at a time
– Vendors will be wearing gloves. Please allow them to bag your items for you
– Bathrooms are available for hand washing, and we will have hand sanitizer available.
Thank you for observing these guidelines and helping us keep the market safe.
We will continue the token program!
Did you know: You can use your credit or debit cards to get tokens to use with our vendors at our SNAP/EBT booth. For a $1 convenience fee, you can get any amount of tokens in $5 increments on your credit or debit card. SNAP tokens have no fee. The credit/debit convenience fee helps pay for our SNAP program! Thank you for your support!