Hickory – CSC is excited to offer remote learning support options to families for the 2020-2021 school year. Available for kindergartners and up, participants will have access to homework help, engaging activities, and more! Sign up for 1, 3, or 5 days weekly! Choose 1 or both!
Remote Learning Support
7:30 am – 12:00 pm (Drop off at 7:30 am)
• Quiet time conducive to learning via school assignments
• Plus stretch breaks, snack time
• School work help available from CSC Staff
Bring: laptop, charger, headphones snack, book or personal activity (No laptop? CSC has a few to borrow, call for details)
Price: $10 per day for CSC Members/$20 per day for non-members
12:00 – 5:30 pm
Have fun in CSC exhibits
Crafts, science experiments, indoor & outdoor games, collaborative activities with community partners
Bring: Lunch, snacks
Price: $20 per day for CSC Members/$30 per day for non-members
For more information about Remote Learning Support visit https://catawbascience.org/education.
We look forward to continuing our mission of ‘changing lives and inspiring learning through science and wonder’ by providing local families an additional location for remote learning.
We follow all state and CDC guidelines to keep your family healthy:
• All staff will wear masks and complete daily health screenings
• We follow rigorous cleaning protocols
• Students will wear masks except when socially distanced
• Upon drop off, participants must complete daily health screening