The wildly popular Haunted Statesville Ghost Tours are back! Step beyond the beauty of Statesville’s historic downtown and discover its true haunted history–where tales of spirits, scary creatures, mysterious deaths, and creepy alleys become real. Brought to you by the City of Statesville and Downtown Statesville Development Corporation, this walking ghost tour is full of old stories and legends from Statesville’s past, so join us… if you dare!
Tours run October 19-20 & October 26-27, 2018 every half hour between 6:30 – 8:30 pm. As an added bonus on the second weekend this year, Karla and Stewart Kincaid will be providing live music at the end of each tour on October 26 and 27.
Tickets are $10 (plus tax) per person. Reservations are required for a specific time. Purchase your tickets online at www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets. For additional information, contact DSDC at 704-878-3436 or email: email@example.com.
What You Need To Know
· This is a guided walking tour covering a number of blocks throughout the downtown area
· Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for outdoor weather
· Parking is available in the City Hall parking lot, Vance Hotel parking lot, and on the streets
· Each tour takes from 75 – 90 minutes and departs promptly on the hour and half hour.
· Guests should arrive 10-15 minutes before their scheduled tour time.
· Tours begin at the City Hall (227 S. Center Street) on the corner of East Front and South Center Streets
· Tickets are $10 each (plus tax) and must be paid for in advance
· Tickets may be purchased online at www.downtownstatesvillenc.org/tickets or in person at Downtown Statesville Development Corporation (112 S. Center Street)
· No coolers or alcoholic beverages will be permitted
· Guides will have lanterns; guests may bring small flashlights
· In case of inclement weather, tour dates will be rescheduled
· No refunds will be allowed for unused tickets